Due to personal reasons, for the time being, I shall be celebrating Women in Horror Month online, discussing the work of the incredible women I have encountered over the years and looking to what the future looks like for women working in horror. Jennifer xo


Find me on social media @jennifersbodies on Twitter and Instagram.


"Jennifer’s Bodies is a roving annual festival of female-helmed horror movies and part of Women In Horror Recognition Month, an international assortment of affiliated events organised partly to highlight just how much women can and do contribute to the genre outwith the typically accepted factors of tits, ass and mezzosoprano screaming." Starburst Magazine

Sunday 14 February 2016

Jennifer's Bodies 2016 - Official Selection - Jane Clark's Crazy Bitches!


I am super fucking psyched to be screening Jane Clark's award winning Crazy Bitches at Jennifer's Bodies this year.  This film is absolutely quality and I swear to God (aka Chris Carter, hahahaha!!) that the memes she shares on the Crazy Bitches FB give me a meme for every day and every situation!!  Haha. :)

But yay, what I love about this, is that we all know some fucking crazy bitches......hell, my sisters and I alone are crazy bitches, haha.  I love how this takes these total crazy bitch habits and totally embellishes on them for fun entertaining value.  Although again....my sisters...I dunno....you could totally get away with just them being them and it would still be entertaining!!!  Hahahaha.

This is basically if Mean Girls meets Clueless, meets Jawbreaker, meets Scream.  And it is fucking EPIC!!! :)   A Cooper sister film to the max yo! ;) 


Director Jane Clark is an absolute fucking superstar and truly inspirational woman in film and I absolutely recommend watching the interview below with her, she's totally ace!!   


For more information, check out the Crazy Bitches Official Website HERE and the Official Facebook HERE.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't be a douche...the comments section is there for constructive criticism and praise...not for asshole trolls to rant! Ya dig!?!