Due to personal reasons, for the time being, I shall be celebrating Women in Horror Month online, discussing the work of the incredible women I have encountered over the years and looking to what the future looks like for women working in horror. Jennifer xo


Find me on social media @jennifersbodies on Twitter and Instagram.


"Jennifer’s Bodies is a roving annual festival of female-helmed horror movies and part of Women In Horror Recognition Month, an international assortment of affiliated events organised partly to highlight just how much women can and do contribute to the genre outwith the typically accepted factors of tits, ass and mezzosoprano screaming." Starburst Magazine

Sunday 5 February 2017

Jennifer's Bodies 2017 - Official Short Film Selection!


Below is the list of short films that shall be screening at Jennifer's Bodies in on the 19th of February 2017 at Blackfriars in Glasgow in association with Popcorn Horror.  

Jo Osborne - Requital


Katie Bonham - Mindless


Jill Sixx Gevargizian - The Stylist


Gigi Saul Guerrero - Madre De Dios


Julie Robinson - Were


Karen Lam - Chiral


Izzy Lee - Innsmouth


Aviv Rubinstien - With Whip 


Venita Ozols-Graham - Used Body Parts


On top of these films, due to knowing I have a large audience that won't have seen a whole load of films, I am going to be doing "Blasts from the Past" section, where I screen a few films that I have previously shown over the years, but that I love so much, and that I think fit in so perfectly in today's climate, that I believe them to be truly important pieces of work!  Anyone who has watched these films before, I am sure will be psyched to get the chance to check them out again.  

I am still confirming the feature, but I am going for something really awesome and will let you know as soon as possible.  

Keep your eyes peeled for the list of films getting a sneak peek at the festival, some of these are exclusive sneak peeks as well, with some of the filmmakers in attendance to introduce them! :) xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't be a douche...the comments section is there for constructive criticism and praise...not for asshole trolls to rant! Ya dig!?!